What Is a Mammal? (Science of Living Things)
- Age Range: 7 – 10 years
- Grade Level: 2 – 5
- Lexile Measure: NC800L (What’s this?)
- Series: Science of Living Things
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Crabtree Pub Co (October 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0865058903
- ISBN-13: 978-0865058903
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 8.2 x 9.8 inches
Editorial Reviews Review The Science of Living Things series demonstrates that Bobbie Kalman and herstaff have turned out yet another informative and finely produced series ofbooks. . . . this whole series would make a welcome addition to the elementaryschool library — _Kay Lehr, Fort Rouge School, Manitoba, Jan. 1999_ This is a good book for Science research projects with a format that providesa good model for organizing information for students. Teachers will find itserves as a simple source book for basic understanding of main groups ofmammals — _Jack King, Fort Rouge School, Manitoba, April 1998_ _–This textrefers to the Library Binding edition._ From the Inside Flap Contents What is a mammal? Fur and hair Keeping warm Keeping cool Mothers andbabies Growing up Walking and running Jumping, swimming and flying Teeth andjaws Scent and taste The mammal ear The mammal eye Fellow mammals GlossaryIndex _–This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition._ See all Editorial Reviews
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.